Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This blog is on the book Juice and how i fell about  it. My first impression if it is that I can deal with reading  it. At first I was hesitant and didn't really know where this book was taking me. but after reading some more of the stories i actually could picture what was going on and making the book come alive with vivid with every word that Renee Gladman put on the page. I really liked reading this story that I portrayed as the life of a squirrel on page 14-15. I thought about humans at first and then my thoughts went to squirrels. I feel as if she was trying to tell a story what her story was I don't know or even understand but whoever can read her piece of art and figure it out. they are grand.   
  

The readings by Burroway, Lamott and Goldberg were  kind of confusing and made you think about what is it that the author wants us to get out of this??!! The pictures helped the reader kind of get an understanding and put the words to it and make their own meaning to whats going on. More on the book Juice i felt as if she was telling something about a love story and she had so many things to tell about it. one thing that is a readers beware is to never judge a book by its cover. when i looked at it i was like uumm OK?? whats this going to be about. there's a telephone poll on it and what seems to be a land and yea just doesn't seem like an interesting piece of book but once you start reading it it kind of gets you attention and you find yourself still flipping the pages and getting involved.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, good, say more and include more specific examples and quotes. 8/10

    ReplyDelete