Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This is my last blog for this class and I want to express how Ive doubted that I would to be able to make it through this class because I didn't know what to expect from this class but now I know that you have to go into things with an open mind and not think bad or good about something because it will turn out to be the complete opposite of  what you'd expect. This class makes you express your inner creativity which isn't easy to express for me. But i made it through so I pat myself on the back. I wanted to drop it but I was committed to trying something new.

I am working on finishing up my fiction portfolio which I have been procrastinating lately. its easy to get done but its just the fact of  sitting down and working on it. I am good at writing its just the fact of getting my ideas together and figuring out what it is that I really want to write about. I am determined to get all  my work done so that I am not worrying anymore. Its like so much to do with so little time.

I already wrote a response on Maps To Anywhere and Bernard Cooper has a different style of writing but its actually kinda interesting the way that he went about it. I can see why he won an award for his work. He is obviously liked by readers because he won The Pen/Hemingway Award. I am interested in what the class will have to sat about the book and how they felt about it. I know there will be a lot of different opinions because not everyone likes the same things and have different feelings about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment